If you are interested in applying for funding from Women in Philanthropy of the Central Savannah River Area (WIPCSRA), please review and follow the instructions. Please note that your request will be for funding to be expended between 4/1/2020 and 3/31/2021.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A GRANT
- Review WIPCSRA Grant Guidelines.
- Download the Grant Instructions and WIP Budget Template (check all tabs of the spreadsheet). Read the Instructions carefully before beginning the application.
- Determine if your organization is eligible to compete for funds and if there is a fit between your organization and the interests of WIPCSRA.
- Complete the WIPCSRA Full Grant Application. Applications that do not follow the requested format on the Grant Application will be rejected.
- Prepare and/or compile organizational documents, to include:
- Evidence of Tax- Exempt Status: Provide a copy of the organization?s current IRS determination letter indicating its tax-exempt status.
- Financial documents: Provide Proposed Project Budget using WIPCSRA budget template, most recently filed Form 990, current audit or internally prepared financial statements for the past three (3) years plus Organizational Budget for the current fiscal year (use WIPCSRA budget template or your own spreadsheet).
- Current Funding Sources: List of organizations, corporations, and foundations your organization is seeking funding from for the project with the status of each request.
- Current Board of Directors: List board members and their work/community affiliations.
- Key Staff: Provide a one paragraph description of key staff, including qualifications relevant to this grant application and length of employment.
Please do not include any supplementary material with your application other than what is requested.